Thursday, August 7, 2008

Health Updates

I'm doing a lot better but I'm just half way there, still have surgery coming.


WARNING THE FOLLOWING IS GROSS

For those that didn't know i have a Pilonidal cyst, after 3 weeks the thing goty the size of a golf ball, and Sunday it decided to bust, woke up monday and was leaking the most disgusting stuff ever, a mix of blood and puss that smelled like nothing i have ever smelled b4, i was trying very hard not to puke. I had to hit the ER to stop it.

Took 40 minutes to get to the ER waited there for about an hour, then got stabbed, and drained, after it was drained through my new asshole, the stuffed it back up with gauze, lots and lots of gauze. not a good experience at all, went back home, leaked all the way back.

Headed to the ER on Wednesday again, to get the gauze out, that also very unpleasant wrapped back up and head home, so now i have to call my doctor get a referral to see a surgeon, he will then cut the sucka open and get everything thats in there and close up all my extra holes, phew we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly gross. Hope you're well again soon.