Thursday, April 17, 2008

NYCC

If you look at the counter on top here, the New York Comic Con is close, Ill be there on Saturday and tying to get as many sketches as I can, theres tons of creators, writers, and artists. I have to set up my schedule for the day but it will be awesome. Hit me up if your gonna be there.


In other news Marvel is now showing the FF4 cartoon and X-men evolution coming soon at the marvel kids site. Also a new pic of scarlett from the new GI joe movie.



Shes looking very black Ops in this pic im curious of the look of the other characters as they appear.




In other news here a trailer for the new Clone Wars animated movie.



dammit lucas

CoX Issue 12 Midnight hour Villain Epic classes all I can say is HOLY SHIT!


Villain Epic Archetypes from Massively on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.